Outfits from the Golden Book The Twelve Days of Christmas by Sheilah Beckett (1992).
I don’t feel like posting this on Christmas, because I get enough saturation of carols at that time.
As for the illustrations, they show a raven-haired beauty being showered with gifts by her red-haired suitor/husband (I only actually started to ask that when thinking of this description). And being the medieval era, they are both dressed in extravagant outfits.
The book even ends with them going somewhere private to make out, which… is still rare in kids books even these days.
These outfits range from okay to very pretty.
- mint-p likes this
- momorsa reblogged this from fyfurdresses
- sherlockgoesjohnlock likes this
- sherlockgoesjohnlock reblogged this from fyfurdresses
- toerning likes this
- fabergeswiss reblogged this from fyfurdresses
- fireburner543 reblogged this from fyfurdresses
- straightwhitelucci likes this
- apoisonappleaday likes this
- dreamycloud likes this
- judy-judy-bo-booty likes this
- gornishka likes this
- lydiapurple likes this
- huzzahtuesday likes this
- vikingsnark reblogged this from fyfurdresses
- vikingsnark likes this
- dainesanddaffodils likes this
- fyfurdresses posted this